This is my attempt to list those resources having to do with coding standards that I’ve found useful.
If you have your own favorites, let me know and I’ll add them or just link them in the comments.
Here’s the list.
- MSDN: Design Guidelines for Class Library Developers
- Brad Abrams’ Framework Design Guidelines
- .NET Framework Developer’s Guide: Guidelines for Names
- irritatedVowel.com: .NET Programming Standards and Naming Conventions
- Phillips Electronics C# Coding Standard (.pdf)
- IDesign C# Coding Standard (.zip)
- Lance’s Whiteboard: C# Coding Standards
- Custom Control Development: Simple code guidelines